Supercomputer predicts Arsenal Vs Tottenham outcome ahead of huge North London Derby clash – Football.London

A supercomputer has predicted that Arsenal will just about edge their rivals Tottenham to a win in the North London Derby this weekend. The two rivals will be hoping they can gain the upper hand over one another when it comes to the tie, with more than just bragging rights up for grabs.

That’s because both of their title credentials will also likely be assessed, with hopes that either of them could challenge the likes of Manchester City at the top come the end of the season. The Gunners are front and centre in title talks currently – sitting top of the league with six wins from seven.

Spurs aren’t far behind though, yet to taste defeat in the league with five wins from their seven games. A win for either team would see them move clear of the other, while a draw would see them move at the same pace but lose ground to Pep Guardiola’s men if they pick up a result.

READ MORE: Antonio Conte aims dig at Arsenal with ‘All or Nothing’ joke ahead of North London Derby

“You know very well that these eight games that we are going to play, we have just started this league,” Tottenham boss Antonio Conte said on the challenge ahead. “For sure Arsenal had a fantastic start and they lost only one game against United.

“They are showing to be a really good team. I think that in the summer they made really good signings for them and improved the team that don’t forget last season in the last three games they were four points up from us so it means we are talking about a really good team that in the last season we did a really good job to overcome them in the last three games.”

It will remain a huge game both for bragging rights and how the rest of the season may develop for them and a supercomputer has taken a look at the chance of a result. Predictors FiveThirtyEight have given Arsenal a 44 percent chance of winning the game at the Emirates, with a Tottenham win at 32 percent and a draw at 24 percent.

Taking the home advantage into account, it shows just how close these two sides are going into it, with very little to split them on paper and in the table.

READ NEXT:

Mikel Arteta already has Arsenal’s Thomas Partey replacement and it’s not Albert Sambi Lokonga

Martin Odegaard, Thomas Partey, Kieran Tierney – Arsenal injury news ahead of Tottenham clash

Mikel Arteta suffers new Arsenal injury setback ahead of North London Derby vs Tottenham

What Gabriel Jesus did to Bukayo Saka ahead of Arsenal’s North London Derby vs Tottenham

Arsenal news and transfers LIVE: All the latest news, rumours and gossip from the Emirates Stadium

Rate article
NB Sports Live